You have no items in your shopping cart.
The alcohol free wines are produced according to the most modern and efficient methods to extract alcohol. The use of selected wines and the special extraction of alcohol guarantees the high quality of the products.
Basic wines from common cultivation and wines from controlled organic cultivation are used. In order to sweeten the organic products there is used rectified concentrate of grape must. The concentration of sulphur dioxide is considerably under the limits of the EC.
- The extraction of alcohol occures in a very gentle way - in vacuum (a space without air), where the wines are warmed up until 28° Celcius only.
- It is possible, at this low temperature, to collect and conserve the flavour substances which are usually lost during the distillation of the wine. After the distillation, the collected flavour substances mentioned before are added again to the dealcoholised wine.
- This whole procedure takes only few minutes and therefore it is very effective. The system used is computer-controlled one and ensures an optimal and correct extraction of alcohol.
- The alcoholfree wine with a residual alcohol is on average until 0.2 % under the value prescribed of 0.5 % You can also find such traces in unfermented juices such as grape-, orange and tomato juice. Even in bred and sauerkraut you can find alcohol of 0.2 - 0.4 %. For arabic countries our wines can be produced with a remaining Vol. % of 0.05%. This makes a special filling method neccessary.
- The alcoholfree wine/sparkling wine has only 23 calories per 100 ml what means that this is only 1/3 of a "normal" wine/sparkling wine. If you store the wine in the correct way we will give you a three year shelf-guarantee. This guarantee can only be given because the wine has a screw cap and the sparkling wine a poly-cork.
- Only an excellent basic wine from common or controlled biological cultivation is used for the alcohol free sparkling wine production. In contrary to a common sparkling wine, there occure no second fermentation which would produce alcohol again. Carbonic acid is added to the product.